International Wardship – ‘Stranded Spouse’
- Acted for Husband in relation to an allegation that he had left his Wife in Pakistan without passport and an application for wardship proceedings was made in relation to the child who remained with the Father in England.
High Net Worth Financial proceedings
- Routinely acted for solicitors and barristers in the own personal divorce and financial proceedings
- Acted for individuals who are beneficiaries of complicated trusts and business owners in financial proceedings
- Acted in cases involving hidden assets and complicated business structures and affairs
- Acted in cases where the other party refuses to co-operate,disappeared or left the country